1/3 Photos of Penne a La Betsy (Pioneer Woman Recipe)
From Pioneer Woman, her little sister, Betsy's recipe. I loved this! Made with milk instead of cream and it was great. Would be even better with the cream, of course ; )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta to desired doneness, set aside.
- 2Cook shrimp in 1 tbs butter and some olive oil.
- 3Remove to a plate.
- 4Add more butter to pan, cook onion and garlic until tender.
- 5Put cooked shrimp on cutting board, cut into small pieces.
- 6Add wine to skillet, cook for 2 minutes.
- 7Add tomato sauce and mix well.
- 8Add cream and stir well, mix in cut up shrimp.
- 9Add cooked pasta and fresh herbs.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne a La Betsy (Pioneer Woman Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 241.9 mg
- Sodium 464.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g