Recipe by Mirj
Not for the faint-hearted.
Top Review by HOTTOPOT
This was a freakish but great idea for my sons Halloween party this past October, he's a 6 years old boy who tells me to tell you these pizzas were awesome!! The whole class loved them. I did dice up some pepperoni and added that before the cheese. All and all this is just a simple, cheap, super easy recipe. I also want to add that the serving size is perfect for appetizers or just great for kids!! thanks for making my job a little easier!
- 6 English muffins
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- yellow food coloring
- green food coloring
- red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Split muffins and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, making sure they don't touch.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce on top then cover the sauce with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Set aside.
- Pour the Parmesan into a small bowl and add five drops each yellow, red and green food coloring until it's an even shade of mold green.
- (Use plastic bag to prevent your fingers from staining.) Set aside.
- With an adult's help, broil the pizzas until the cheese has melted and begun to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 1 minute.
- Carefully sprinkle mold on top of hot pizzas.
- Allow pies to cool slightly before you slip on a lab coat and serve.