I used this recipe from FamilyFun.com to make these cute cupcakes for my Artic Fun cake. I just layered the cupcakes together and placed 3 Penguin cupcakes on a ice flow next to a blue icing tinted pool of water. I made cream cheese icing but you could use a canned icing. Instead of using dried apricots I just used yellow tic-tacs for the nose and legs. Too Cute! Quick and this made a great presentation.
- 3 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla icing
- 9 Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies
- 3 dried apricots (cut into triangles for the beak and nose...I used yellow tic-tacs instead)
- 2 M&M's, minis (eyes)
- Make vanilla cupcakes according to box directions and frost with vanilla frosting.
- Decorate as shown: Cut cookies in half, using two halves for wings and one half for head.
- Use tic-tacs or apricots for feet and nose.
- Use brown M&M's for eyes.