1/3 Photos of Penguin Cupcakes
mary winecoff's Note:
I used this recipe from FamilyFun.com to make these cute cupcakes for my Artic Fun cake. I just layered the cupcakes together and placed 3 Penguin cupcakes on a ice flow next to a blue icing tinted pool of water. I made cream cheese icing but you could use a canned icing. Instead of using dried apricots I just used yellow tic-tacs for the nose and legs. Too Cute! Quick and this made a great presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla icing
- 9 Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies
- 3 dried apricots (cut into triangles for the beak and nose...I used yellow tic-tacs instead)
- 2 M&M's, minis (eyes)
- 1Make vanilla cupcakes according to box directions and frost with vanilla frosting.
- 2Decorate as shown: Cut cookies in half, using two halves for wings and one half for head.
- 3Use tic-tacs or apricots for feet and nose.
- 4Use brown M&M's for eyes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penguin Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies