Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came straight from the mother of one of my students. This is her version of Moroccan meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground lamb
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites (*)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, fine ground
- Mix everything but crumbs together very well.
- Make into ping pong sized balls.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Brown in hot oil.
- * This was my change instead of four whole eggs.