Recipe by foodart
Fusion of two worlds
Top Review by Maito
A good pizza, the cilantro goes really well with it. I used less of the spices (just a sprinkle over the pizza) and cheese for our tastes. If I were to do it again, I would cook my own duck legs for this, use less of the sauces (hoisin, etc.) to cut down the sweetness and add some cucumbers or bean sprouts raw at the end for crunch. Love all the unique flavors here though!
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup plum sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, granulated
- 1⁄3 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pizza crusts, Boboli brand thin large
- 1 duck, Chinese whole roast
- 1 sweet onion, thin sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, slices
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley leaves, Chinese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place into a mixing bowl hoisin sauce, plum sauce, chili, salt, garlic, onion and sesame oil and combine set aside until needed.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place a half size baking pan into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the roast duck onto a cutting broad and hand shredded into pieces.
- Place the pizza crust onto a flat surface. Brush some plum hoisin sauce onto the crust and top with cheese, parsley leaves, and shredded duck meat, sliced onion and tomatoes and lightly with cheese.
- Place onto the hot baking pan and into the oven. About 15 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown.
- Slice and serve hot.