Chef #DBLEE's Note:
Fusion of two worlds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion, granulated
- 1/3 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pizza crusts, Boboli brand thin large
- 1 duck, Chinese whole roast
- 1 sweet onion, thin sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, slices
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley leaves, Chinese
- 1Place into a mixing bowl hoisin sauce, plum sauce, chili, salt, garlic, onion and sesame oil and combine set aside until needed.
- 2Preheat oven to 450°. Place a half size baking pan into the oven for 20 minutes.
- 3Place the roast duck onto a cutting broad and hand shredded into pieces.
- 4Place the pizza crust onto a flat surface. Brush some plum hoisin sauce onto the crust and top with cheese, parsley leaves, and shredded duck meat, sliced onion and tomatoes and lightly with cheese.
- 5Place onto the hot baking pan and into the oven. About 15 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown.
- 6Slice and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Duck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peking Roast Duck Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.5
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 154.1 mg
- Sodium 964.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: