Recipe by JenniCat
I got this recipe from Hormel. I modified it a bit from the original. It's become famous among family and friends.
- 2 lbs pork loin, marinated in
- teriyaki sauce, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 4 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté; pork in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, and sesame oil.
- In a large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients. pour dressing over top and stir together. Tastes great warm or cold.