Recipe by Kana K.
Stolen and modified from a Rachel Rae Recipe, this is so good.
Top Review by tjif
My HB said this is better than the Pepperoni pizza we used to get. I still love pepperoni pizza more. I used the turkey breast leftover. It still worked great. I am very happy you post this . Finally I have an meat alternative pizza recipe. Thank you , Kana.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust large
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cutlets thin cut
- extra virgin olive oil
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce or 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped in 1-inch pieces on an angle
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- For Chicken:.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle oil over chicken cutlets.
- and season with Montreal Seasoning.
- Grill chicken 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Slice chicken into very thin strips.
- Sprinkle the edges of your boboli with sesame seeds.
- Cover the pie with 3 tablespoons of Hoisin sauce and barbecue sauce. Cover pie with cheese. Top with sliced chicken and scallions and red pepper. Bake in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp and cheese is bubbly. Cut into slices.