Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stolen and modified from a Rachel Rae Recipe, this is so good.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust large
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cutlets thin cut
- extra virgin olive oil
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce or 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped in 1-inch pieces on an angle
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, chopped
- For Chicken:.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle oil over chicken cutlets.
- and season with Montreal Seasoning.
- Grill chicken 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Slice chicken into very thin strips.
- Sprinkle the edges of your boboli with sesame seeds.
- Cover the pie with 3 tablespoons of Hoisin sauce and barbecue sauce. Cover pie with cheese. Top with sliced chicken and scallions and red pepper. Bake in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp and cheese is bubbly. Cut into slices.
My HB said this is better than the Pepperoni pizza we used to get. I still love pepperoni pizza more. I used the turkey breast leftover. It still worked great. I am very happy you post this . Finally I have an meat alternative pizza recipe. Thank you , Kana.