1/1 Photo of Peking Pizza
Kana Kahuna's Note:
Stolen and modified from a Rachel Rae Recipe, this is so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust large
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cutlets thin cut
- extra virgin olive oil
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce or 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped in 1-inch pieces on an angle
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1For Chicken:.
- 2Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- 3Drizzle oil over chicken cutlets.
- 4and season with Montreal Seasoning.
- 5Grill chicken 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Slice chicken into very thin strips.
- 6Sprinkle the edges of your boboli with sesame seeds.
- 7Cover the pie with 3 tablespoons of Hoisin sauce and barbecue sauce. Cover pie with cheese. Top with sliced chicken and scallions and red pepper. Bake in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp and cheese is bubbly. Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peking Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 509.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts