24 hrs 45 mins
Prep time is for overnight marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken legs (with or without skin)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1Wash and dry chicken legs. Place chicken legs in a non-metallic dish or resealable plastic bag. To make marinade, place marinade ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup and stir until well combined. Pour marinade over chicken and cover or close bag. Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- 2To make basting sauce, place sauce ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup and stir until well combined; set aside.
- 3Preheat grill and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Place chicken on prepared grill 4 to 6 inches from source of heat.
- 4Cook 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush chicken with basting sauce and continue to grill an additional 10 to 15 minutes, basting and turning frequently until chicken is no longer pink inside. Watch closely to prevent over browning.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peking Glazed Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.1
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 2093.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar