8 hrs 20 mins
Ashley U's Note:
prep time includes marinading
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- 2Reserve 1 cup hoisin sauce mixture; set aside.
- 3Cut chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- 4Add chicken to the remaining sauce mixture in bowl and stir well.
- 5Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove chicken from bowl; discard marinade.
- 7Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 8Add half of chicken; cook 5 minutes or until done.
- 9Remove chicken and set aside.
- 10Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken.
- 11Warm tortillas.
- 12Spread 2 tablespoons reserved hoisin sauce mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- 13Arrange one-eighth of chicken slices and 2 tablespoons green onions down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peking Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 1215.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 32.6 g