Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & Yummy!I have been making these for over 25 years. May substitute Stella Dora Anginette with your own cream puffs.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 40 puff pastry shells (recommend Stella Dora Anginette)
- Make these the day before you need them so Anginette will soften up.
- Mix ingredients together and fill Stella Dora Aniginette with this filling. Replace top.
- Refrigerate over night.
This recipe I have tried different variations by substituting the pineapple with a cup of really good black raspberry preserve or any flavor you wish. You can also use mint jelly and drizzle melted dark chocolate over top, or substitute cream cheese with instant pudding mixed directly into cool whip.. Step it up a bit and use real whip cream made with heavy cream. use cream with chocolate or vanilla custard to make mini cream puffs.
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for posting this! My mother used to make these when I was a child and I have been searching all over for her recipe because she didn't remember the proportions, and this is exactly it! Thank you!
I have been making these for years and years. They are very easy to make and taste great. The Stella Dora Anginette are an absolute must! Thanks for posting.