Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A favorite recipe at Peggy's house, from the family collection.
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 stick Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup, undiluted
- Mix all ingredients in pot. Cover and turn heat to low and wait until cheese melts.
- Stir and you're done. You may salt and pepper but the cheese is pretty salty. I do not add salt.
Absolutely delicious !!! My Husband and I loved this recipe. I used 3 cans of drained diced potatoes and it tasted great. I will make this for many years to come. Thank you for the recipe !!