Recipe by Chelsi Swerin
You have to try this recipe! This is by far the best salad I have ever had. Even though some of the ingredients may sound like they dont belong together, they sure do taste great together. The 2 hours cooking time is letting the salaad set up in the fridge.
Top Review by texmexgal
I have made this several times, and it is always a hit. I used red onions for color. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I toss in real bacon bits rather than frying bacon. Not quite as tasty, but still good.
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the broccoli, green grapes (halved), chopped green onions, slivered almonds, and golden raisins.
- Fry the bacon crisp and crumble over the salad.
- Mix the mayo, sugar, and vinegar to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir.
- Let set in fridge for 2 hours before serving.