Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my co-worker's recipe. They are dense, moist, fudgy and oh-so-good!
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canhershey chocolate syrup (or 1 1/2 cups syrup)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- nuts (optional)
- Cream the softened butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, chocolate syrup, vanilla.
- Slowly blend in the flour- until well moistened.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Prepare 9x13 pan with butter and flour.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Frost if desired.