Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Sweet-Toothed Snackers paradise! This is very rich, and also very messy (but fun!) to make. My kids love to shake it up. *S* We had this when I was a kid and I always thought it was such a fabulous treat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 box Chex cereal or 1 box Crispix cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt peanut butter, margarine and chocolate chips in a huge pot over med heat.
- Pour cereal into pot and stir gently, coating cereal well.
- Put the powdered sugar in a clean, large paper bag.
- Add coated cereal and shake until coated well.
- Let dry on long strip of wax paper.