Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
I'd say this is an Easter-twist on a classic, but since there are several different holiday themed Peeps... you can make this almost whenever you like!
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Peeps (the five pack)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into five same-sized pieces
- 5 graham crackers, halved
- Stack a graham cracker half, a piece of chocolate, and a Peep on a plate. Repeat four times.
- Microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
- Place another graham cracker half on top each gooey Peep and smash it down.