1/2 Photos of Peeps S'mores
If you love Peeps, you'll really enjoy these s'mores made out of Marshmallow Peeps bunnies. They're very simple to make and a perfect spring treat!
My Private Note
Peeps S ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take apart all Peeps from packages and break graham crackers into 48 fourths.
- 2Place graham crackers pieces onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- 3Place 3/4 pkg of chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to instructions on package.
- 4Dip the bottom of each Peep bunny into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of graham cracker. Continue to do this until all of the Peeps are used.
- 5Put the cookie sheets of Peeps into the refridgerator for 15 minutes so the chocolate can cool and harden.
- 6Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a plastic zipper bag.
- 7Cut a tiny piece off the corner to make the chocolate drizzle.
- 8Carefully squeeze the bag to drizzle melted chocolate onto each individual Peep S'more.
- 9Place them into the refridgerator again so the chocolate can harden.
- 10Peeps S'mores can be eaten at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave for 8 - 10 seconds. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peeps S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 46.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: