Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love Peeps, you'll really enjoy these s'mores made out of Marshmallow Peeps bunnies. They're very simple to make and a perfect spring treat!
- Take apart all Peeps from packages and break graham crackers into 48 fourths.
- Place graham crackers pieces onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- Place 3/4 pkg of chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to instructions on package.
- Dip the bottom of each Peep bunny into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of graham cracker. Continue to do this until all of the Peeps are used.
- Put the cookie sheets of Peeps into the refridgerator for 15 minutes so the chocolate can cool and harden.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a plastic zipper bag.
- Cut a tiny piece off the corner to make the chocolate drizzle.
- Carefully squeeze the bag to drizzle melted chocolate onto each individual Peep S'more.
- Place them into the refridgerator again so the chocolate can harden.
- Peeps S'mores can be eaten at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave for 8 - 10 seconds. Enjoy!
I made these for an Easter egg hunt / party. They were a huge hit with kids and adults alike. Yum! Thanks for a great and creative idea!
What a great idea, loved it! I didn't add the drizzle to the top but instead thickened the amount of chocolate under the bunnies. Did not want to cover those easter beauties. Cute, cute, cute!
I made these this year for Easter - they were the cutest little treats on the dessert table! It was fun to watch the little ones try to eat the peep off the crackers! So easy, too!