Recipe by Chef Dee
So called, because there is a piece of caramilk bar hidden in the middle of each cookie. I've adapted the recipe from Canadian Living. The picture was taken while they were still warm.
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup softned butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Cadbury caramilk bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Beat butter with sugar, then beat in eggs.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Stir this by hand into the butter mixture.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Break each Caramilk bar into squares.
- Roll dough into balls using 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Make an indentation in the dough, and put the caramilk square into it, seal the dough around it.
- Reshape into a nice circle and press down slightly.
- Bake on sprayed pans@ 375° for 10 minutes.