Prep 1 min
Cook 30 mins
Tex Mex casserole the family will enjoy!
Make and share this Pedro's Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chili peppers
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cook onions and beef together.
- Add tomatoes and green chiles.
- Lay chips, beef and then cheese.
- Pour sour cream and vinegar mix over the the top.
- Bake undercover at 350 for 30-40 minutes.