Recipe by Chef*Lee
I made this to satisfy many different tastes in one dish. It's good and filling. I hope you like it!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and easy chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon honey barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, unprepared
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet; cook your turkey with the jalapeno, garlic, bell pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and Lawry's.
- When meat is no longer pink; turn down the heat and add soup, BBQ sauce, green chiles, and chickpeas.
- Stir until blended and heated through.
- Add mozzarella and stir well until it melts.
- Stir for another minute and serve.