Recipe by Jim Farrell
The Official Nacho Dip Recipe of the Pedricktown Football Club. We eat this every weekend during the NFL and NCAA football season. Goes very good with football and beer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (We prefer HOT)
- jalapeno pepper, slices ground up (To your liking)
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 bag of scoop style nacho chip
Directions See How It's Made
- The first step is to soften the cream cheese.
- Microwave in a casserole dish for 45 seconds.
- Then spread over the bottom of the dish.
- The second step is to add the salsa.
- The third step is to grind up the jalapeno slices in a food processor or other suitable appliance.
- Then add them to the dish.
- The fourth step is to top the dish with shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Finally bake for 30 minutes in a F400 degree oven.
- When done baking stir the ingredients together, serve in individual bowls.
- Scoop out the dip with your nacho chip, and enjoy.