Jim Farrell's Note:
The Official Nacho Dip Recipe of the Pedricktown Football Club. We eat this every weekend during the NFL and NCAA football season. Goes very good with football and beer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The first step is to soften the cream cheese.
- 2Microwave in a casserole dish for 45 seconds.
- 3Then spread over the bottom of the dish.
- 4The second step is to add the salsa.
- 5The third step is to grind up the jalapeno slices in a food processor or other suitable appliance.
- 6Then add them to the dish.
- 7The fourth step is to top the dish with shredded pepper jack cheese.
- 8Finally bake for 30 minutes in a F400 degree oven.
- 9When done baking stir the ingredients together, serve in individual bowls.
- 10Scoop out the dip with your nacho chip, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pedricktown Football Club Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1309.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: