1/1 Photo of Pecorino Romano Chicken Breast
This is a family favorite that I make at least once a week. Very easy and depending on side dishes, you can cut cutlets thin to cook even quicker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter (in wrapper) in bowl in microwave for 1 minute.
- 3mix cheese & breadcrumbs on paper plate.
- 4Dip chicken into butter then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Place on foil lined cookie sheet & bake for 20 to 25 minutes Turn halfway through for even browning if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecorino Romano Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 342.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese