Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a family favorite that I make at least once a week. Very easy and depending on side dishes, you can cut cutlets thin to cook even quicker!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cleaned & trimmed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter (in wrapper) in bowl in microwave for 1 minute.
- mix cheese & breadcrumbs on paper plate.
- Dip chicken into butter then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet & bake for 20 to 25 minutes Turn halfway through for even browning if desired.
Good and easy to do! Will make again. Thanks for a great recipe!
So easy and so good! I upped the cheese to 3/4 cup and drizzled the extra butter on top of the chicken before cooking. This made for a tasty dinner! Thank you!
YUM! This was a fantastic dish, definitely one I will make again. Coudn't find Italian style breadcrumbs, so I just used plain, and added some Italian spices and it seemed to work fine. Thanks Kiwiwife.