Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is oh so gooey and cheesy, you will definitley want more. With the savory flavors of the sausage and the muliple blends of cheeses, you can kiss the original way of macaroni and cheese goodbye!!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) package smoked beef sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) package parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Badia complete seasoning
- First, cut the sausge into 1/2 inch slices and cook the sausage for about 5 min in a pan until slightly browned. Drain sausage of any excess grease on a plate with a paper towel. Cook the macaroni and cheese in a separate pot and combine the ground pepper and the Badia seasonings for added spice. Move the pasta to a 13 x 9 in pan and combine the sausage. Stir and mix pasta with sausage. Bake for 20 minutes on 350 degrees. Add the parmesan cheese on top and bake for and additional 10 minutes until melted. Once completed add fresh parsley flakes as a garnish (optional)! Enjoy.