Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are truly decadent and give you that smooth, sweet with a kick!
Make and share this Pecans With Sweet Kick recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a large saucepan; stir in cumin and red pepper, and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; add pecans, sugar, and salt, stirring to coat.
- Spread pecans in a single layer in 2 (15- x 10-inch) jellyroll pans.
- Bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.