These are truly decadent and give you that smooth, sweet with a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan; stir in cumin and red pepper, and cook 1 minute.
- 2Remove from heat; add pecans, sugar, and salt, stirring to coat.
- 3Spread pecans in a single layer in 2 (15- x 10-inch) jellyroll pans.
- 4Bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecans With Sweet Kick
Serving Size: 1 (940 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.5
- Calories from Fat 746
- Total Fat 82.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.3 g