1/3 Photos of Pecans, Bacon, Caramelized Baby Onions,& Gorgonzola Cheese O
This salad is sweet, salty, smokey, crisp, crunchy, tangy and creamy! You've got crunchy and salty Pecans and Bacon, Sweet baby onions. Creamy, salty cheese. A lively tangy balsamic dressing. Over bitter young greens. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 white pearl onions, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces pecans, pan toasted
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- 1In a hot pan heat butter add onions and brown sugar cook till caramelized remove onions and set aside.
- 2Deglaze pan with vinegar add sugar whisk in oil, turn off heat whisk in herbs and sugar.
- 3Toss half the dressing into greens.
- 4Plate greens top with onions, cheese, bacon,tomatoes and pecans.
- 5Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecans, Bacon, Caramelized Baby Onions,& Gorgonzola Cheese O
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 953.1
- Calories from Fat 741
- Total Fat 82.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 902.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: