Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are a wonderful Christmas cookies. They are like bite-size pecan pies. They were gone in no time at my house during the holidays. Recipe can be doubled easily.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 dash salt
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together first 3 ingredients into a pie-crust-like consistency. Don't overmix. Shape into 2 dozen 1" balls.
- Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray. Place 1 crust ball into each tin. Shape each into mini-crust with your thumb.
- Combine egg, brown sugar, vanilla, butter, salt and pecans. Fill each crust with filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool in tins shortly and then remove and cool on wire racks.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
These are delicious and super easy to make! I blended the cream cheese, butter and flour in a food processor, and that worked great. Had exactly enough dough and exactly enough filling. Next time, I'm doubling the batch, because 24 are simply NOT going to last long. Thanks for the recipe