Recipe by scottiemommy
I don't remember where I found this recipe but, over the years, it has become a favorite! It's easy to make and the pieces get eaten quickly. A double batch is just as easy, just use a jelly roll pan instead! To dress it up, I like to top each piece with a pecan half before I chill it.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups ultra fine sugar
- 4 ounces mini marshmallows
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons clear imitation vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, milk, and sugar in a medium sauce pan.
- Over medium heat, bring to a full, rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling and stirring for 4 1/2-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, white chocolate, nuts, and vanilla. Sir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into foil-lined, 9"x9" square baking pan.
- Chill until firm, then remove foil and cut into 1 1/2" pieces.