Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light December 2006
Make and share this Pecan-White Chocolate Oat Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place oats in a food processor; process until finely ground. Place in a large bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and ginger to oats; stir well with a whisk.
- Combine 2 tablespoons water and eggs; stir with a whisk.
- Add egg mixture to oat mixture, and stir well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 7 times.
- Shape dough into 2 (8-inch-long) rolls.
- Place rolls 3 inches apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; flatten dough to 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove rolls from baking sheet; cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- Cut each of the rolls diagonally into 10 slices. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn cookies over; bake an additional 10 minutes (cookies will harden as they cool).
- Remove from baking sheet; cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine chips and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high temperature 30 seconds or until chips melt; stir gently.
- Drizzle over biscotti.