1 hr 20 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light December 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place oats in a food processor; process until finely ground. Place in a large bowl.
- 3Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and ginger to oats; stir well with a whisk.
- 4Combine 2 tablespoons water and eggs; stir with a whisk.
- 5Add egg mixture to oat mixture, and stir well.
- 6Stir in pecans.
- 7Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 7 times.
- 8Shape dough into 2 (8-inch-long) rolls.
- 9Place rolls 3 inches apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; flatten dough to 1 inch thick.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes.
- 11Remove rolls from baking sheet; cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 12Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 13Cut each of the rolls diagonally into 10 slices. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- 14Bake for 10 minutes.
- 15Turn cookies over; bake an additional 10 minutes (cookies will harden as they cool).
- 16Remove from baking sheet; cool completely on wire rack.
- 17Combine chips and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- 18Microwave at high temperature 30 seconds or until chips melt; stir gently.
- 19Drizzle over biscotti.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-White Chocolate Oat Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g