Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in a Bisquick pamphlet and it's become my new go to waffle recipe. Sometimes I double the recipe and freeze the leftovers for a quick weekday breakfast.
- 2 cups reduced fat Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Stir all ingredients expect pecans until blended.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour onto center of a hot waffle iron and close lid.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
Not bad for a mix. Quick and easy with nice results. I didn't have reduced-fat Bisquick so just used regular. I also added the whole egg. Next time I'll follow the recipe and use just the whites for a lighter waffle. They went perfectly with bacon.