- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Mix flour, one cup brown sugar and margarine together to form a crust and press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Layer the pecan halfs over the crust.
- Melt butter and mix into remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and pour over the pecan halves.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes at 350-degrees.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over all, allow them to melt.
- Spread melted chocolate to cover.
- Cool and cut into squares.