Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mini pies! Chocolate in every bite.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pre rolled pie crust
- Note: All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Unroll pie crust and cut into small rounds.
- Place in bottom of mini muffin pan.
- Put 1 teaspoons pecan and sugar mixture on each.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Not the best. I found them very sticky and too sweet. Also not very appealing to look at