Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My daughter won a blue ribbon at the county fair with this delicious recipe.
- 1 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin, melted butter, milk, vanilla and beaten eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Grease muffin pans, or use baking cups.
- Pour batter into each muffin pans.
- Top each muffin with a pecan half.
- Bake for 20 minutes, allow to cool before serving.