Pecan-Topped Cornbread With Honey Butter
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 9-inch or 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour (or grease and flour pan).
- In medium bowl, stir all cornbread ingredients except pecans until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle pecans evenly over top.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter with spoon until creamy. Slowly beat in honey and salt until well blended.
- Serve warm cornbread with honey butter.