1/1 Photo of Pecan Toffee Squares
These little toffee squares make a great addition to a holiday gift basket or tin. Super easy to prepare and everyone wants more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan with graham crackers.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil and cook exactly 2 minutes. Pour Mixture over graham crackers. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly on a wire rack.
- 4Cut in to small squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Toffee Squares
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g