Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy sweet delight.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture onto the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, add the next 5 ingredients; stir to mix.
- Spread evenly over the crust, making sure to cover the surface completely.
- Bake for 25-3o minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into bars.