1/2 Photos of Pecan-Toasted Broccoli
Geri by the Sea's Note:
This is a wonderfully crispy, hearty and flavorful recipe that people will want to keep noshing on. The quantities below are guidelines, but add more or less of stuff to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Put the broccoli florets in a large bowl. Pour the olive oil, salt and pepper in, and mix well, til the florets are lightly coated with oil and you can taste a little bit of the salt and pepper on the florets. You might need to adjust quantities to taste. Then, spread the florets evenly on a large baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the broccoli are partly browned and the outsides are slightly crispy.
- 4Meanwhile, toast the pecans in a toaster oven for 5-10 min on the toast setting.
- 5When the broccoli is ready, take it out and let it cool 5 minutes, and then toss it with the toasted pecans, the parmesan cheese, the lime juice, and a little drizzle more of the olive oil. Toss and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Toasted Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.7
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 976.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g