- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 158.51 ml pecans, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat flour, butter and cream cheese in bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Press each ball into greased wells of small muffin tin, forming cups; set aside.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- Pour hot mixture, 1 Tbsp at a time, into cups.
- Bake in 400° oven for 12-15 minutes.