Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh so good little pecan pie like tarts...so great as holiday goodies!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- For the Dough -
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Blend Butter and cream cheese.
- Stir in the flour.
- Cover and CHILL for 1 hour.
- On floured surface roll dough 1/8 inch thick.
- cut into 3 in rounds.
- pat into tart tins or mini muffin pans (makes 24).
- For the filling - In small bowl stir together egg, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pecans in pastry cup (muffin pan).
- Fill about 3/4 the way full with the brown sugar mixture.
- You can also add the pecans to the mixture and just spoon into the tart tins.
- Bake 325 degree about 25 minutes.
- Cover and store in fridge.