Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
The main thing I love about Christmas is baking. I grew up in family that spent the entire month of between Thanksgiving and Christmas baking & giving away the baked goodies. This is one of our favorites.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups butter, softened
- 2 2⁄3 cups flour
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Cream together softened chream cheese and butter. Blend in flour. Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, mix together pecans, sugar, vanilla, melted butter, eggs and milk.
- Remove chilled dough from refrigerator. Roll into 1" balls and gently press into prepared mini-muffin pans. Press into bottom and along sides of each hole making a small "pie crust".
- Place 1 teaspoon of pecan/sugar filling into your mini crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
These are wonderful! My DH could hardly wait for them to come out of the oven. We will definitely be making these again soon! Thanks Gourmetstamper!