Recipe by GourmetStamper
The main thing I love about Christmas is baking. I grew up in family that spent the entire month of between Thanksgiving and Christmas baking & giving away the baked goodies. This is one of our favorites.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups butter, softened
- 2 2⁄3 cups flour
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together softened chream cheese and butter. Blend in flour. Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, mix together pecans, sugar, vanilla, melted butter, eggs and milk.
- Remove chilled dough from refrigerator. Roll into 1" balls and gently press into prepared mini-muffin pans. Press into bottom and along sides of each hole making a small "pie crust".
- Place 1 teaspoon of pecan/sugar filling into your mini crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan.