1/3 Photos of Pecan Sweet Potato Platter
1 hr 15 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a great recipe for the holidays. It is easy to make and the pecan topping has such a wonderful taste. You sometimes wish you could eat a helping of just the topping alone. We have this all during the year and not just at the holidays when sweet potatoes are popular.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake sweet potatoes till completely done--about 1 hour.
- 2While potatoes are baking, mix together the graham crackers, pecans, soft butter, brown sugar, nutmeg; set aside.
- 3When potatoes are done, scoop out them out in small to medium pieces, and arrange them in a single layer, closely touching on a platter.
- 4With your finger, crumble all of the topping randomly over the potatoes.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap.
- 6Microwave on medium till the potatoes are hot.
- 7Serve on the very same platter.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sweet Potato Platter
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.1
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g