Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from "Mrs. Fields Cookie Book"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a med. bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
- 3Mix well and set aside. In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at med. speed.
- 4Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Add eggs and vanilla.
- 5Beat at med. speed until light and fluffy.
- 6Add flour mixture, pecans and chocolate chips and blend at low speed just until combined.
- 7Do not overmix.
- 8Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2" apart. Bake for 20-22 min.
- 9Immediately transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Supremes
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g