Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very good recipe for wild fowl or for duck. This recipe will fill a 6 to 8 pound fowl. From the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 4 cups breadcrumbs (soft)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup sultana
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- Mix crumbs, celery, onions, raisins, nuts and salt together.
- Add milk to beaten eggs and stir into dry mixture.
- Mix well.