- 8 frozen waffles
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml maple syrup
- confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, cut in half or 4 any fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Toast waffles according to package directions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over four waffles; top with remaining waffles.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; garnish with fresh fruit.