- 8 frozen waffles
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, cut in half or 4 any fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Toast waffles according to package directions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over four waffles; top with remaining waffles.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; garnish with fresh fruit.