1/2 Photos of Pecan-Stuffed Waffles
I really enjoy the creamy brown sugar and pecan filling between the waffles and hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Stir in pecans.
- 3Toast waffles according to package directions.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture over four waffles; top with remaining waffles.
- 5Drizzle with syrup.
- 6Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; garnish with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Stuffed Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.5
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 629.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 79.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: