Recipe by PaulaG
This is an adaption of a recipe that I found on another website. I love sticky rolls and these are super quick and easy.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
These are so quick to whip up and make in no time! I loved the cinnamon and sugar sweetness and the nuts were a great addition! I had these for breakfast yesterday morning and I had all I could do not to have a third one :) These are very yummy roll that I will enjoy for many years to come. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe with us Paula! Made for 123 Hit Wonders Tag Game 4/09 Linda
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 6 muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, brown sugar and water and stir until smooth; evenly spoon the mixture in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the sugar mixture.
- Unroll the crescent rolls, lightly press seams to seal, spread lightly with remaining 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Roll up the dough and slice into 6 even slices, place cut side down into muffin tins; place muffin tin on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 2o to 25 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
- Turn onto serving plate and serve immediately.