1/1 Photo of Pecan Sticky Buns
Make this recipe the night before and bake in the morning. Absolutely wonderful flavor. This is another favorite to make when I have company. Everyone who has ever tasted these has loved them. I hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Sprinkle pecan halves evenly over bottom of pan.
- 3Place the 24 frozen bread dough balls over the pecans.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar over bread dough balls.
- 5Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding mix (dry) over the brown sugar.
- 6MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT USE INSTANT PUDDING MIX.
- 7MUST BE COOK AND SERVE.
- 8I'VE TRIED THE INSTANT AND IT DOES NOT WORK.
- 9Cover with wax paper and a kitchen towel.
- 10Set out on the counter, covered overnight (8 hours).
- 11It will thaw and rise.
- 12After 8 hours, remove the towel and wax paper.
- 13Pour the 1 stick melted margarine over the risen dough balls.
- 14Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- 15Immediately invert on a baking sheet, leaving the baking pan on top of the rolls for about 15 minutes.
- 16This keeps the syrup warm and allows it to seep between the roll.
- 17Remove the baking dish and enjoy.
- 18Tastes best when eaten warm.
- 19(Time does not include the rising time).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix