1/1 Photo of Pecan Sticky Buns
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
This has become a Christmas morning tradition in our home. Great for a potluck or for friends & family brunch when you are expecting a crowd. Prep is done the night before. Your guests will rise to the smell of yummy Sticky Buns in the morning! Simply delicious. The pudding mix is DRY and do NOT substitute flavors. I tried vanilla in a pinch and it simply was yucky! A special thanks to Chief'swife for a great alternate prep plan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a Bundt or angle food baking pan.
- 2Place frozen rolls in the pan. *see 2 alternate prep suggestion below.
- 3Mix together all ingredients.
- 4Pour dry ingredients over frozen rolls, cover loosely with sprayed plastic wrap overnight until morning. OR --
- 5OR -- Roll the frozen rolls individually in the melted butter, then roll in the dry ingredient mixture. Place them in the bundt pan and sprinkle the remainder of the mix over top. Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 6Place in a cold oven on a cookie sheet to catch any overflow drips.
- 7IN THE MORNING:.
- 8Remove from oven, uncover and GENTLY dot or brush with 2 T butter. Remove drip pan if desired.
- 9Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 10Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- 11Invert while hot and serve.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rhodes frozen rolls