Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This has become a Christmas morning tradition in our home. Great for a potluck or for friends & family brunch when you are expecting a crowd. Prep is done the night before. Your guests will rise to the smell of yummy Sticky Buns in the morning! Simply delicious. The pudding mix is DRY and do NOT substitute flavors. I tried vanilla in a pinch and it simply was yucky! A special thanks to Chief'swife for a great alternate prep plan!
- 18 parker house Rhodes frozen rolls, 18-20 frozen
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding, instant, DRY, do not substitute flavor
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, set aside
- Grease a Bundt or angle food baking pan.
- Place frozen rolls in the pan. *see 2 alternate prep suggestion below.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients over frozen rolls, cover loosely with sprayed plastic wrap overnight until morning. OR --
- OR -- Roll the frozen rolls individually in the melted butter, then roll in the dry ingredient mixture. Place them in the bundt pan and sprinkle the remainder of the mix over top. Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Place in a cold oven on a cookie sheet to catch any overflow drips.
- IN THE MORNING:.
- Remove from oven, uncover and GENTLY dot or brush with 2 T butter. Remove drip pan if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Invert while hot and serve.
This is Very Good. I did not have the pudding so I did not add it. Still turned out wonderful. I rolled the frozen rolls individually in the melted butter then in the other ingredients that were mixed together, to make sure there was something on everyone of them. Then layered them in my bunt pan. After I rolled them all I sprinkled the remainder of the mix over top.