1/3 Photos of Pecan Sticky Buns
Very tasty and sticky!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 3/4-4 1/4 cups flour
- 1Take a mixing bowl and dissolve yeast in warm water in it.
- 2Then add milk, sugar, oil, salt and 4 1/4 cups flour.
- 3Beat the above on medium speed for 3-4 minutes or until smooth.
- 4Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
- 6This will take around 6-8 minutes.
- 7Place it now in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- 8Cover it and let it rise in a warm place until doubled.
- 9This will take about 1 hour.
- 10Now, punch dough down and turn onto a lightly floured surface.
- 11Roll into an 18" X 12" rectangle.
- 12Spread butter to within 1/2" of edges.
- 13Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle this over butter.
- 14Roll up, starting with a long style and pinch seam to seal.
- 15Cut into 12 slices.
- 16Combine brown sugar and cream and pour into a greased 13 inch X 9 inch X 2 inch baking pan and sprinkle with pecans.
- 17Place rolls, cut side down, over pecans.
- 18Cover and let rise until doubled.
- 19This will take about 1 hour.
- 20Bake at 350 deg F for 30-35 minutes or until nice and brown.
- 21Cool for a minute before inverting onto a flat surface.
- 22Serve and enjoy especially on a day when your blue without many a clue.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 438.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g