Recipe by BakinBaby
Very easy and most items are on hand to make this delightful coffee cake. If you choose not to sift the flour, use only 1 7/8 cup. This recipe was given to me by a very dear friend and is always a big hit when shared.
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 78.07 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml pecans (chopped)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour (sifted)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together, then add in sour cream, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift flour salt, soda and baking powder.
- If you choose not to sift ingredients, cut flour back to 1 7/8 cup.
- With a mixer begin with flour mixture and add alternately with 1 cup sour cream mixture, ending with flour mix.
- Pour half of the batter in a greased and floured 9x12 pan, sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture, then remaining batter and finally sprinkle top with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 27-30 minutes.