1/7 Photos of Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Very easy and most items are on hand to make this delightful coffee cake. If you choose not to sift the flour, use only 1 7/8 cup. This recipe was given to me by a very dear friend and is always a big hit when shared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together, then add in sour cream, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Sift flour salt, soda and baking powder.
- 4If you choose not to sift ingredients, cut flour back to 1 7/8 cup.
- 5With a mixer begin with flour mixture and add alternately with 1 cup sour cream mixture, ending with flour mix.
- 6Pour half of the batter in a greased and floured 9x12 pan, sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture, then remaining batter and finally sprinkle top with remaining sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 325 for 27-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g